In terms of cancer prevention, studies have shown that the combination of honey and ginger result in chemo-preventive properties and the stimulus of antioxidant enzymes that reduce the chances of cancer growth and metastasis."
All you would need are:
1 tablespoon of freshly grated/finely chopped ginger
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup of hot water/tea
Ready to go in just a few simple steps:
1. Prepare the grated ginger in a cup and pour hot boiling water/tea.
2. Let it steep for 5-10 minutes and remove the ginger with a strainer.
3. Add honey when the drink has cooled down to some extent.
- Fresh lemon
- Fresh ginger
- Raw honey
- Slice lemon into quarters and pack into jar
- Grate ginger, and add to lemon (the amount is up to you - the more the better, I say!)
- While stirring, fill jar with honey
- Add 1 tablespoon (or more to taste) to hot water and stir
- Jar can be stored in the frige for up to 3 months.